Q: WHAT IS THE BENEFIT BY CHOOSING CARPET?
A: - Sound insulation, energy savings, underfoot comfort.
- Non-slip floor, and be easy to clean and install.
- Good wear and non-allergenic properties.
- Flexibility for individual creative design.
Q: HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR CARPET?
A: 1. Preventive action always less expansive and more effective than infrequent restorative cleaning:
- vacuum and clean your carpet daily.
- Always put doormats in front of the door.
- You can use clean cloth and dip it to recommended clean substance, and clean thoroughly.
- For wool carpet, you can use a neutral shampoo, NEVER use household detergents, and don't use shampoo which smell of amonia.
2. High Level Maintenance
You can have your carpet professionally cleaned regularly.
Q: CAN I ORDER A CUSTOM MADE RUGS?
A: Definitely Yes,
Bring your wild imagination pattern and meet us, we absolutely can provide "your own style" rugs.
Q: WHAT IS AXMINSTER CARPET?
A: An Axminster carpet is a woven carpet: the tufts and the backing are woven together at the same time. This is distinctly different to a
tufted carpet where the backing is glued on after manufacture. Although modern looms are far more efficient and produce a more
uniform quality, the style of weaving has not changed for hundreds of years.
Q: CARPET TEXTURE AND STYLE?
A: Twist Pile
One of the most popular styles, it comes in wool and man made fibres. Variously described as "Hardtwist", "Hightwist" or "Frise" the yarn
has been given an extra turn or two and this results in a rougher surface texture which is less prone to showing footmarks.
Sometimes called Velour. A close construction with a short pile and smooth top. Available mainly in tufted and Wilton constructions and in wool or synthetic fibres.
A shorter pile length than shag pile, the tufts tend to be closer together. Saxony styles are available in several different fibres.
Today shag piles are designed for luxury and decorative use. In the main they come in heavy weights and would look superb in your penthouse.